"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Welcome to the Current Collegiate Families page. We are honored to support your children on their path to college. Please use the drop down menu from the "Current Collegiate Families" section at the top of this page to see other pages such as Enrichment, Academic Resources and Events.
Calendar & Daily Schedules
Please reference our Family & Student Handbook for all of our policies.
GETTING "SCHOOL READY"
- NEW STUDENTS: For the first two weeks of school, all NEW students wear a plain white t-shirt (no logos), khaki pants, belt, and close-toed shoes. Students earn their uniform through academic achievement and good behavior.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: Wear your uniform starting on the first day.
- Uniform shirts can be purchased in the school office.
- ALL STUDENTS: There is a supply fee due by August 31, which varies based on grade level. We also recommend families purchase belts, a backpack, a lunch bag, a water bottle, pencils and loose-leaf paper.
- For more information, please reference the enrollment information you have received, or which you can find in the appropriate Enrollment Packet on our Enrollment page.
WHO TO CONTACT
Please refer to your weekly newsletter and other info sent home for your child’s teachers’ cell phone numbers. Here are some commonly used phone numbers:
- To notify us if your student is sick, absent or requires any other schedule change, please call the main phone line at 773-536-9098 and let Ms. Kviz or Ms. Dryer know.
- For enrichment questions and signups, or questions about field trips, please contact Ms. Cooper at email@example.com or by calling the main phone line and asking for her.
- For questions about discipline, please contact our Dean of Culture, Ms. Baxi, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-557-3488.
- For questions about resources for diverse learners, such as IEPs or 504s, or for questions regarding students in transitional living situations, please contact our Social Worker, Ms. Winston, at email@example.com or by calling the main phone line and asking for her.
- For questions about homework or grades, please contact your child’s teacher.
- For all other questions, please call us at the main office at 773-536-9098 and we will direct you to the appropriate person.
We follow the Chicago Public School policy for school delays and cancellations, so follow your local news or check our social media for weather delays or other emergencies.